- WHY & HOW TO REGISTER
- NEED HELP?
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Here’s why you should register:
- Quicker service and progress updates
- Request a service repair on your own
- Latest promotional offers
- Product surveys & offers to test new products
- Latest information on new product releases
How to register
In a few simple steps, you can create a myFluidra account and start registering your products for warranty and further support. Watch this video for the step-by-step guide on how to sign up.
1.Sign in or join myFluidra
This is your personalised hub for all things myFluidra
2. Add a new product
Tell us what product you own so we can tailor your experience
3. Complete registration
Confirm a few details about yourself
4. Upload purchase receipt
Provide proof of purchase so we know your product is authentic
|Phone Support||Live Chat Support||If you are a Trade Customer:||If you are an End Customer:|
Our Customer Service team are available for over-the-phone support Mon-Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm EST.
Zodiac & MagnaPool Australia: 1300 763 021
Zodiac & MagnaPool New Zealand: 0800 807 665
|Live Chat Support||
Use our in-app LIVE CHAT support to talk to one of the Customer Care agents. (No bots, only real humans!)
Service Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm EST or Mon-Fri 8.00am - 4.30pm NZT
|If you are a Trade Customer:||
Please log on to Fluidra Pro Centre or submit a request to gain access. Available to those with ABN / Fluidra Accounts only
Australia: Fluidra Pro Centre
New Zealand: Fluidra Pro Centre
Our Customer Service Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm EST or Mon-Fri 8.00am - 4.30pm NZT
|If you are an End Customer:|
Your purchase of products within Australia which is distributed by Fluidra Australia is covered by our Express Warranty. Subject to the terms below, Fluidra Group Australia Pty Ltd (Fluidra) warrants that its Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used in domestic swimming pools. For FULL WARRANTY TERMS of each brand and product, please refer to below warranty information page:
- Zodiac Australia : https://www.zodiac.com.au/warranty-information
- Zodiac New Zealand : https://www.zodiac.co.nz/warranty-information
- MagnaPool: Please see the table below:
|Products||WARRANTY PERIOD||LIMITATIONS OR ENHANCEMENTS|
|MAGNAPOOL Hydroxynators iQ - All models and other wearable parts||4 years||4 years or 8000 running hours which ever comes first.|
|2 years only on pH and ORP sensors.|
|1 year on peristaltic pump, tubing, one-way valve, etc… with pH or PRO models|
- You will need proof of purchase to make a warranty claim so please keep your receipt safe. This express warranty only applies if the Product has been purchased from a dealer authorised by Fluidra to supply it (Authorised Dealer). Fluidra-branded products purchased from other sources are not covered by this warranty.
- The liability of Fluidra, under this express warranty is limited, at its option, to the repair or replacement of the Product or the payment of the cost of having the Product repaired or replaced.
- This express warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- if the Product has not been installed in accordance with Fluidra’s installation instructions;
- if the Product has been modified other than as authorised by Fluidra or if a component part has been replaced by a part that is not a genuine Fluidra product;
- if a defect results from use of the Product outside recommended operating conditions; or
- if a defect results from damage (including damage to any internal electronics) caused by a power surge or lightning strike, insect or animal ingress;
- Without limiting 3 above, products sold by Fluidra are designed for use with swimming pool water balanced in accordance with Australian Standard AS3633-1989 with a pH range of 7.0 - 7.8. Maximum chlorine readings should not exceed 4ppm. Where pool water is not maintained within these parameters, Fluidra will not be responsible under this express warranty for any resulting damage, including damage caused by corrosion, scaling or stress loading.
- Replacement parts supplied under this express warranty are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the remainder of the warranty period or for 12 months from the supply of the replacement, whichever is longer.
- This express warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.
- Fluidra, as the case may be, reserves the right to determine, in relation to each warranty claim, whether the Product should be returned to the Authorised Dealer at the address where the Purchaser purchased the Product or whether warranty service will be provided in the field, repaired at a Fluidra workshop or at the premises of an authorised Fluidra warranty agent.
Why should I register my products for warranty?
Don’t worry, your warranty won’t be affected if you don’t register, but by registering your products with us, you can find out about the latest product information, useful tips, enjoy quicker service and so much more!
How do I submit a warranty claim?
Please log into the MyFluidra warranty portal to register your products before submitting a new service request/warranty claim on this page: https://warranty.fluidra.com.au/s/help-and-support. For all other inquiries please click on the Chat with an Expert button to talk to our LIVE CHAT support.
Can I add out-of-warranty products?
Yes, you certainly can! Feel free to add your products that are outside of their warranty, so that you can have all your products logged in the one place for your convenience. Plus, by uploading your receipts, you will never have to worry about losing them!
What is a valid proof of purchase?
A valid proof of purchase is a photo of your original receipt/invoice where the date of purchase, location and product details are clearly visible. Apart from this, we can also accept other forms such as 1) Document to prove new pool completion build date with details of pool equipment included in package, or 2) new pool handover paperwork with itemised details of pool equipment.
What if my product is out of warranty?
To have your equipment repaired outside of the warranty period, we would recommend you use one of our Authorised Repair Agents, who will make the assessment and provide you with a quote. If you need assistance in finding a recommended repair agent, you can reach out to our LIVE CHAT support for further assistance. Our Live Chat is open 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, Sydney Time.
When trying to register the product that I've purchased, I can't seem to find it in the selection?
Please contact us via LIVE CHAT or via the help and support tab in the myfluidra portal to let us know which product you are having a problem with. One of our friendly aftersales team members will be able to assist you with registering your product for you.