Good for Your body
Two essential components of what makes a MagnaPool® special is magnesium and potassium, which are essential minerals within the human body. A swim in a MagnaPool® can sooth skin conditions, especially for those who are easily irritated by traditional chlorinated pools.
Bathers with diverse ailments feel refreshed, rejuvenated and often with lessened aches and pains after a dip in a MagnaPool®.
Research on Magnesium Chloride benefits
To learn more about the benefits of Magnesium Chloride, see the resources below:
- Mildred Seelig M.D. NPH, MACN (1920-2005): A renowned researcher that advocated the transdermal application of magnesium to boost levels. You can read her published works on magnesium at mgwater.com.
- Norman Shealy: Conducted research into magnesium chloride which is documented in his book ‘Holy Water, Sacred Oil’.
- Mark Sircus Ac., O.M.D.: Author of ‘Transdermal Magnesium Therapy’.
- Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D.: Author of ‘The Magnesium Miracle’ researched magnesium extensively and wrote about the signs or symptoms that may indicate low levels of this mineral. Visit her website to learn more.
More information on Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium Articles: Dosages, forms, benefits, warnings and uses of Magnesium
- Magnesium Chloride for Psoriasis: ehow.com on
- Magnesium News: naturalnews.com
- Health Science Spirit: Downloadable pdf on Magnesium Chloride